Need to know
Champagne is not your normal guest farm and the main focus is fruit farming. Here are just a few kind requests...
- The campsite is located on a working farm, thus all the activities required on a fruit farm will resume as normal. This includes spraying, labour, tractors moving around. This does not affect the camp, but must be kept in mind. Over weekends there is almost no movement on the farm. The guests will be informed if any activities will affect their stay.
- The cottage are close to the campsite
- The cottage are located next to an irrigation pump. The pump runs during the week. Guests will be informed before hand if the pump will run during their stay.
- THE RIVER AND FARM ARE USED AT OWN RISK AND CHAMPAGNE DOES NOT ACCEPT ANY RESPONSIBILITY DUE TO INJURY OR THEFT
- Keep valuables locked away at all times
- Respect your fellow campers
- Check in after 14h00 and check out at 11h00(flexible on request)
- Water comes from the reservoir, please bring along fresh drinking water.
- Bring along an electrical cord for power. 10 - 20meters
- Bring along braai utensils
- We do not supply any ice or have any shop on the farm
- Pets are allowed, but only on request.